Interim Health and Safety Manager – Local Government - £330p/d to £350p/d – Near Woodford – 3 to 6-month contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Woodford, London.
Reporting directly to the Director of Property, the successful Health and Safety will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing a gap analysis of current health and safety
- Conducting accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out RIDDOR reports
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH
- Possess experience working within a local government, retail, property management environment
The successful individual will benefit from daily rate of £330p/d to £350p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
In this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.