Interim Health and Safety Manager – Public Sector – 10-month FTC- £39k to £41k (pro rata) – Near Newport
Are you an Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next position?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious organisation based in Newport.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the HR Manager with responsibility for a team of 8, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing policies and procedures
- Attending health and safety committee meetings
- Providing advice with regards to health and safety
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Graduate member of IOSH as a minimum
- Possess experience managing safety professionals
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £39k to £41k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.