Interim Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing - £200p/d to £220p/d – 3-month contract – Ipswich – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Ipswich.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £200p/d to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Creating safe systems of work
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.