Interim Health and Safety Manager – 3 to 4-month contract – £280p/d to £300p/d Cornwall – Manufacturing - ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading Manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based in Cornwall. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3 to 4 months, there is significant scope for the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager to potentially provide further support to the organisation in the future.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining health and safety management systems
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Carrying out health and safety reports
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working with a manufacturing of FMCG environment
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.