Interim Health and Safety Manager – Food Manufacturing – 3 to 6 months – Near Preston - £200p/d to £250p/d – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading food manufacturer, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis for 3 to 6 months.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based near Preston. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3 to 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Individual to provide further support to the organisation should the contract need to be extended.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Updating policies and procedures
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess experience working within a food manufacturing environment providing support operationally.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.