Interim Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing - £280p/d to £300p/d - 6 months – Derby – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Derby.
Reporting directly to the Site Director the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £300p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the sites
- Providing health and safety advice
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing, food manufacturing, FMCG or warehousing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com