Interim Health and Safety Manager – Sparkford- £250p/d to £280p/d – Manufacturing – 3 to 6 months – ASAP
Are you a health and safety consultant looking for your next contract?
Principal People are currently recruiting for a health and safety manager to join nationally recognised manufacturing organisation based near Sparkford. This position is initially offered as a 3 to 6-month contract however there is a chance that the position could extend on.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Working for a nationally recognised organisation
- Working for an organisation that have a fantastic health and safety culture
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Supporting management with accident investigations
- liaising with external parties where necessary
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Managing and maintaining the health and safety management systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working with a manufacturing, food manufacturing or warehousing environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of £250 to £280 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity.