Interim Health and Safety Manager – Social Housing - £45k to £50k – 12-month contract – London - ASAP
Are you an Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager with responsibility for a team of two Advisors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Undertaking accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Delivering health and safety training
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a graduate member of IOSH as a minimum
- A fire related qualification
- Possess experience working within a social housing, property management or public sector environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k plus package depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.