Interim Health and Safety Manager – Property Management – Home based with travel in the South of England - £300p/d – 3 to 6 month contract
Principal People have been engaged by a rapidly expanding organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health and Safety Manager.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health and Safety Manager to work in a busy environment, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all Health, Safety matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety with responsibility for a team of two Advisors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Managing external audits
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Have experience within property, retail, housing or corporate environments
- Experience managing a health and safety team
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of £300p/d
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.