Interim Health and Safety Manager – Full Time 3-6 Month Contract – Logistics / FMCG / Distribution / Manufacturing - £300 daily rate.
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Manager within a leading logistics company. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be part of an expanding, market leading organisation. You will be the lead for Health and Safety within the position.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring any Non-conformances are recorded
· Conducting risk assessments and audits
· Assisting in health and safety training when required
· Conducting incident investigations
The ideal Interim Health and Safety Manager will have:
· A NEBOSH General Certificate (equivalent or greater)
· 5 years’ experience working within health and safety in either Logistics, FMCG, Distribution or Manufacturing
· Experience working in health and safety management
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £300.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference 24225 today to express your interest.