Interim Health and Safety Manager - 6 months contract - £300p/d to £350p/d plus travel expenses – covering sites across the Southwest of England
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position of an Interim Health and Safety Manager with a market leading contractor. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with a key client of ours, to contribute to shaping their existing Health and Safety leadership team.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Interim Health and Safety Manager is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and customers.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the ideal candidate will be home based covering sites across the Southwest of England.
The successful Interim Head of Health and Safety will be responsible for
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Conducting health and safety inspections
- Writing health and safety reports
The ideal individual will:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH as a minimum is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working within a fit-out environment
- Proven experience of leading and motivating employees to promote and nurture a truly embedded Health and Safety culture
- A resilience to remain positive and focussed when challenged by senior management teams.
The successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £300 to £350 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.