Interim Health and Safety Manager – Near Weston-On-Trent - £280 - £300 daily rate – Full Time 4-month Contract – Manufacturing/COMAH/FMCG – ASAP start
A leading chemical manufacturer who values the highest level of safety culture and compliance are looking to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Manager to lead their growing work load on a single site. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on operational position where you will be leading the working in a faced paced, chemical manufacturer.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Developing policies and procedures.
- Reporting into the board on health and safety matters.
- Conducting risk assessments and audits on the site.
- Investigating accidents and completing investigations when required.
- Ensuring the compliance on site is maintained, and if possible improved.
This is opportunity is fantastic for someone to work with an engaging client on a tier 1 COMAH site. This is an organisation that not only values health and safety but prioritises it to be on the top of the agenda.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH general certificate (greater or equivalent).
- Experience on a COMAH facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a globally leading organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24723.