Health and Safety Manager - Property Management - Near Brentford - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - £45k to £50k + Package
We are currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager for a newly created position, working for a leading property management company on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Based near Brentford, covering sites in London and home-counties, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary of £45k to £50k + package depending on skills and qualifications.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing landlord compliance (fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts)
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Monitoring and reviewing reports and assessments
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
- Possess experience working in a property management, social housing, facilities management environment.
- Have working knowledge with fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply online today.