Interim Health and Safety Manager – Warehousing / FMCG – 3 days per week - £200 - £250p/d - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Spaldwick.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the general manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Implementing a safety management system
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Implementing safe systems of work
- Conducting site inductions
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- · Possess experience working within the manufacturing, FMCG, warehousing and logistics industries
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will be offered a day rate of £200 - £250p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate telephone interview availability on Tuesday. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.