Interim Health and Safety Manager – 2 Month Contract – £280 to £300p/d Central London – Corporate - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 -month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280 to £300p/d, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and revising global Health and Safety policies
- Making recommendations throughout the business
- Writing up reports following findings
- Conducting operational Health and Safety duties
- Maintaining and Managing Risk Management Systems i.e. (Cardinus)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within the Corporate, Financial, Facilities Management or Services industry
- Knowledge of Risk Management Systems i.e. (Cardinus)
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good decision making skills
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com