Health and Safety Manager – Property Management - £45 - £50k (Pro Rata) – 2-3 month FTC – Central London - Multi Site - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the HR Director the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 2-3 month FTC contract, however there may be an opportunity to extend thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of up to £50K (pro rata), depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Developing policies and procedures
- Providing Health and Safety related training
- Attending Health and Safety meetings and reporting on Health and Safety
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold Tech IOSH membership or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Property Management, Care, Social Housing or Facilities Management Industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.