Interim Health and Safety Manager – Twickenham – 6 Months - £280 to 300 a day - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious organisation based in Twickenham.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in implementing health and safety policies and procedures on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis. The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Preparing and presenting Health and Safety reports to the board
- Providing Health and Safety advice throughout the organisation
- Conducting all operational duties such as: risk assessments and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- A GRADIOSH membership or equivalent
- Experience working within: FM, Property Maintenance, Construction, Social Housing or Waste
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.