Interim Health and Safety Officer – Public Sector - £200 to £230p/d – 4 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Officer to join a well-established business based in South London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Interim Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 4-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £200 to £230p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reporting of accident investigations
- Dealing with any possible insurance claims
- Monitoring Compliance
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Reviewing and delivering health and safety training workshops
The successful Interim Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH membership or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Local Government, Public Sector, Hospitality or Social Housing environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.