Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Public Sector - £31k to £34k (pro rata) – 4-month FTC – Glasgow - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious public-sector organisation based in Glasgow.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 4-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £31k to £34k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting events investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Producing health and safety reports
As the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the public or private sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.