Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – Near Wokingham - £48k pro rata + Package - 6 Month FTC – Full Time – Manufacturing (Open to Backgrounds) – ASAP start
A rapidly expanding engineering and manufacturing organisation who values their developing safety culture and where compliance within HSE is an absolute must are looking to recruit an Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to for a 6 month potentially rolling FTC. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on operational position where you will be setting working within a safety team to ensure the growth remains health and safety compliant.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Conducting risk assessment and audits.
- Ensuring legal compliance.
- Being visible on the shop floor.
- Speaking to the company leaders in meetings regarding health, safety and environmental.
This is opportunity is fantastic for someone who want to secure a role in a rapidly and successfully expanding organisation where the team is as close knit as they come.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (greater or equivalent).
- 6 years’ experience working in a safety role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a such a successful organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24752.