Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Manufacturing - £250p/d to £275p/d – Near Livingston - 1 Month Rolling Contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Livingston.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
This position is offered as a 1 month rolling contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing incident reports
- Updating policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience within a Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Have flexibility to travel one day per week
- Hold a full UK driving license with your own vehicle
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.