Principal People are pleased to be working with a rapidly expanding care organisation, looking to source an experienced Health Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator to work with them on a contract basis.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based near Wokingham covering sites in and around the Berkshire area. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3 to 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator to provide further support to the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out audits
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Updating policies and procedures
- Being the point of contact for all health and safety
The ideal Health Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator will possess significant experience of providing advice and support to property-based organisations.
Essential requirements include:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the health care, public sector, housing or property management environments
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.