Interim Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager – Near Liphook - £240p/d to £280p/d – Construction Planning - 3-4 days a week - ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a globally recognised organisation, looking to source an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to work with them on a contract basis, likely to be offered a permanent position.
The organisation is seeking support for their single UK site based near Farnham. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to be offered a permanent position.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting with tenders when required
- Reviewing risk assessment and method statements
- Liaising with client on HS queries
- Incident reporting when applicable
The ideal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to an organisation and clients who have a true commitment to developing their HSE performance within a project planning based role within a high-risk sector.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel and clients
- Experience working within Health and Safety in a phase planning or CDM organisation
- Experience working with ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in operational HSE matter
- Experience with maintaining and improving policies and procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract, which likely will offer a permanent position. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available for the sucessful HSEQ Manager.