Interim Quality Assurance Manager – Full Time 3-Month Contract – Logistics / FMCG / Distribution / Manufacturing - £375 daily rate.
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Quality Assurance Manager within a leading logistics company. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Interim Quality Assurance Manager, you will be part of an expanding, market leading organisation. You will ensure the quality systems are maintained and corrected where required.
As the Interim Quality Assurance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that an effective technical service to the site is developed and maintained.
- Providing day to day management and development of the QA team and day hygiene operatives.
- Leading the QA Team and Day Hygiene Team
- Managing the HACCP Manual and Quality Management System
The ideal Interim Quality Assurance Manager will have:
- A HACCP qualification
- Experience working within the food industry
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £375.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com and quote the reference 24359 today to express your interest.