Interim Safety Advisor – 9 month FTC – Public Sector - £38k to £40.5k – Central London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Safety Advisor to join a prestigious organisation based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Safety, the successful Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 9-month fixed term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £38k to £40.5k depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing safety processes to the maintenance team
- Developing safety policies and procedures
- Carrying out audits
- Monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures
- Providing safety guidance throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Experience working within the Facilities Management, Public Sector or Property Management industries
- A good working knowledge of CDM
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.