Interim Site Health and Safety Manager – Near Sherburn in Elmet - £230p/d-£260p/d - Construction – 4-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Site Health and Safety Manager to join a progressive organization based east of Leeds in a stand-alone position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working autonomously on the single site, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Site Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring safe working on site
- Coaching and guidance of sub-contractors
- Incident and accident investigation
- Weekly performance report
The successful Interim Site Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate, Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a mechanical and electrical engineering (M&E) organisation
- Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively
In return, the successful Interim Site Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of £260p/d.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to express your interest.