Interim Technical Manager (Food Safety) – Retail - £280 to £300 a day – 2 days a week - 3 months - Central London
Are you a dedicated Interim Technical Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Technical Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the head of the product development team, the successful Interim Technical Manager will you will support the organisation in ensuring Food Safety standards across the organisation.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis or go permanent.
The successful individual will benefit from a day rate of £280 to £300 a day depending on qualifications and skills.
As the Interim Technical Manager you will be responsible for:
- Advising on product labelling in relation to UK legislation
- Providing retailers on Food Safety information
- Advising the organisation on allergen control in regards to products due to retail in line with EU legislation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree/diploma in a Food Safety related subject
- Hold a membership with a Food Safety related body
- Ideally have experience working within the hospitality industry
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.