Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a fast growing and carefully considered Health and Safety consultancy who have continued a steady rate of growth throughout their internal team and their intriguing client base.
Reporting into the Director of Consultancy Services, as a Junior Health and Fire Safety Advisor you will be based in the company’s South London office, visiting clients within the London area. The role will be approximately 1/1.5 days office based and the rest client focused in and around London.
You will be part of a team that are hungry to succeed and work hard together to do so and the company are proud to reward their team.
£28,000 to £32,000 Plus Benefits – Junior Health and Fire Safety Advisor – London
The appointed Junior Health and Fire Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Positively representing the company within their external client sites and acting as the competent person for Fire and Health and Safety matters
- Conducting workplace assessments, Fire Risk Assessments and offering general Health and Fire Safety advice to clients in corporate offices, banks, technology companies and some truly exciting clients
- Working closely with other members of the business to learn, develop and carve out your own style of working
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work with some intriguing and truly exciting and prestigious clients
- You will be part of a company that reward their staff for hard work (one member of their team has received a 71% pay rise in 2 years)
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- To be part of a fun, collaborative and tight knit team
- To enter the consultancy market which offers a paint pallet of different industry sectors for you to gain experience in
The ideal Junior Health and Fire Safety Advisor will possess:
- An interest in both Health and Fire Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Certificate as a minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience within a Health and Safety or Fire Safety role
In return the salary is between £28,000 to £32,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus travel and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!