Junior Health and Safety Advisor required to join a rapidly growing and personal consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to clients in and around the Manchester area and the North West.
This is an opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of Health and Safety experience to initially work closely and shadow the Directors of the company with a view to start managing your own client base as you progress.
Reporting into the company’s Operations Director, this role will initially be office based for a large part of the week. As the role develops there will be more flexibility around working from home and completely managing your own diary.
£25,000 to £30,000 Plus Benefits – Junior Health and Safety Advisor – Manchester / South Manchester
The appointed Junior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Shadowing the company directors on client site visits to begin with, understanding how they manage the relationships with their clients as well as the operational delivery
- Progressing throughout the business, beginning to manage your own client base and increasing your responsibility
- Conducting Health and Safety audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Offering general Health and Safety advice to clients
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining a growing company with inevitable opportunities to progress, both in terms of your responsibility, salary and CPD
- To work for a personable company that are focused on growing fast, but maintaining their integrity at the same time
- To learn and develop quickly in a company that appreciates and values CPD and your personal development and progression
- You will not be pressured with any revenue driven targets
The ideal Junior Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Have 2 years of Health and Safety experience (desirable)
- Own a full UK Driving License
- If living more than 30 miles from the company’s South Manchester office, must be willing to travel to the office during the initial induction period