Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a personal and organically growing Health and Safety Consultancy and training provider based in East London.
Reporting into the company’s Group Health and Safety Manager, you will be office based in the early weeks in order to be trained and taught all of the company’s services and systems.
Once you become more confident in what you are doing you will begin to deliver Health and Safety advice and training to clients at your own pace.
You will be part of a close-knit team that are focused and invested in your development, both professionally and personally.
£20,000 to £30,000 Plus Benefits – Junior Health and Safety Advisor – London
The appointed Junior Health and Safety Advisor (once fully trained) will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for clients
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Delivering Health and Safety Training to clients and employees
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To gain exposure to a variety of interesting industry sectors
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- You will be working with some world-class clients
- To be part of a cohesive group of team members
The ideal Junior Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum, this is essential
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £20,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.