Principal People have been engaged by a leading professional services provider to recruit a Junior Health and Safety Advisor in to one of their key accounts, a leading financial services organisation.
Reporting into the company’s Account Director, you will be working across two of the company’s prestigious offices.
This role will initially act as a support function to some of the company’s Senior Health and Safety Advisors, who oversee the complete management of Health and Safety throughout the organisations different property types.
£30,000 to £33,000 Plus Benefits – Junior Health and Safety Advisor – London – Financial Services
The appointed Junior Health and Safety Advisor (once fully trained and inducted) will be responsible for:
- Supporting the embedded health and safety team to ensure that the health and safety management systems are being maintained and developed
- Overseeing health and safety related databases and records (accidents and incident logs, training and general service)
- Conducting workplace inspections
- Liaising with the health and safety committee and helping the team prepare for safety related meetings
- Data analysis and report writing
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be recognised as being a valued member of a health and safety team within a world-class business
- This is an opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an ever-expanding company where opportunities will unfold before you
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- You will gain an understanding of the corporate world, an experience that could add value to your career for years to come
- To work in a fast-paced and energetic environment with a collaborative team of safety professionals
The ideal Junior Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Certificate equivalent as a minimum, this is essential
- Ideally 2+ years of working in a health and safety role, or close to this
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £33,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.