Health and Safety Consultant - Up to £30k – North West
Principal People have been exclusively engaged as a permanent sole supplier of Health and Safety professionals to a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary consultancy in the North West, based in between Blackburn and Stoke-on-Trent.
This is an exclusive opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join an exciting company who have a service driven and customer focused approach to providing Health and Safety advice.
Reporting in to the Operations Director of the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing general Health and Safety advice, risk assessments, method statements and Health and Safety Training whilst managing your own varied portfolio of clients.
This role will initially be office based in the early months with the flexibility of being home based moving forward. This role will be predominantly based throughout clients in the North West with very occasional travel to more Southern areas of the country.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Operating autonomously to manage your own diary
- Travelling in between client sites from a wide variety of industry sectors
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- 2 – 3 years of Health and Safety experience
- A collaborative and team working ethos
In return the salary is between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus mileage cover, medical insurance and bonuses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for as early as the weeks commencing the 17th and 24th of April. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.