Junior QSHE Advisor / Auditor
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the world’s largest Consultancy firms to search for a Junior QSHE Advisor to be based in the North West with a split remit of home working, office working and occasional site visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior QSHE Advisor to join an internationally recognised organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for advising the company’s internal employees, monitoring and auditing the documentation and policies of the consultants.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a varied role, where no two days are the same. You will engage with members across the business and be recognised to integrate with the wider, global business as you progress.
The appointed Junior QSHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting inspections and audits of internal programmes to ensure the company’s compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Identifying internal QSHE training needs and provide solutions through creative suggestions.
- Keeping up to date with all changes within legislation and standards, communicating these changes accordingly
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of, or the genuine desire to have a comprehensive understanding of ISO standards and OHSAS 18001
- Experience of working within a multi-faceted and varied organisation / business
- Either a NEBOSH General Certificate, NVQ level 4 in a safety related subject or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NEBOSH Certificate will be considered for the right candidate)
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
- Willingness to travel when required (there will be no overnight stay required)
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work for a leading global company who are trusted through their exceptional practice
- You will be exposed to countless opportunities to develop both your professional career and personal development
- To work with forward-thinking and creative team members who are personable and approachable
- To grow in to a role that could develop in to management opportunities in the future