This incredible opportunity is an exciting opening for a London-based Maintenance Manager to expand their career within one of the largest hospitality groups in the country. The organisation has an excellent reputation within their field and an enviable portfolio of locations and brands.
This is newly created position and focuses on complex repairs and supporting operational managers. The successful candidate will be responsible for both reactive and planned maintenance programmes delivered throughout the portfolio and whilst the role is predominantly London-based it also requires travel to support their national operations.
The appointed Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of daily maintenance issues, using their maintenance management system
- Training operational teams in the effective use of the system
- Supporting operational managers to solve complex repair issues
- Providing a supportive role in tender processes with contractors
- Delivery of remedial works for statutory inspection programmes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong maintenance or facilities management background
- Have FM or maintenance experience gained within a hospitality, retail, restaurant or leisure background
- Have extensive experience with contractor management and use of ProNett or other FM systems
- Have a good understanding of health and safety
- Be happy to travel as part of their role, with previous experience in a multi-site position
- Have an engaging and robust personality, with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels
In return the remuneration salary for this Maintenance Manager position is up to £45k, plus a generous package including car allowance, bonus and 25 days’ annual leave.
Interviews are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.