Management Systems Advisor – Home based - Consultancy - up to £30,000 + Package + CPD support
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by an expanding and people orientated Consultancy that are seeking a new Management Systems Advisor to help advise their clients on HSEQ Management Systems.
With no formal Management Systems qualifications required, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has; knowledge of / been exposed to / helped implement ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001 Management Systems in their career.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be completely trained and have the opportunity to shadow other consultants in the business to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in the job that you are doing
- This company can provide you with a foundation of varied experience in different industry sectors
- You will be joining the company at a fantastic time, with opportunities for future development and progression
- You will have the flexibility to work from home when required, whilst also meeting lots of new people and visit different business types in different places – no two days will be the same!
- The company are supportive of your development and you will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company.
The successful Management Systems Advisor will:
- Have knowledge / experience working with ISO or OHSAS Management Systems
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to understand their individual business needs
- Working with clients to build a plan of action from the audits you have conducted
- Visit your ‘pool’ of clients periodically throughout the year to facilitate successful implementation of Management Systems
In return the successful Management Systems Advisor will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.