National SHEQ Manager – Ideally based in the midlands
To be home based covering multiple sites across the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established logistics company who pride themselves on providing high quality services. Reporting directly to the Divisional SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for visiting a number of sites (c50) across the nation, to ensure Health and Safety best practice.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £42,000 plus package (company car, pension, 25 days holiday and more)
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously, managing your own diary and travel
- Well renowned, rapidly expanding business with a strong focus on Health and Safety at a corporate level
- Diverse, varied, fast paced and challenging role
The successful National SHEQ Manager will:
- Ideally hold NEBOSH General Certificate, however, Diploma is desirable
- Experience in Health and Safety Risk management, driving standards and guiding managers
- Multi-site experience is essential
- Experience client facing and an ability to engage at all levels
- Background in the logistics / distribution sector / Plant Hire etc
This is an urgent requirement for a National SHEQ Manager and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.