Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Night Shift Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in West London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be working as a valued part of a performing Health and Safety team. The successful Night Shift Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a permanent freelance contract. You would be working on a freelance basis and it will be a permanent contract with a notice period of 4 weeks.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£290 per day (depending on experience).
The successful Night Shift Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is being carried out safely on site
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Liaising with Health and Safety Manager
- Liaising face to face with the client
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have a Black CSCS card is essential
- Have experience within Construction is essential
- Be immediately available
- Be able to work the hours of Monday-Friday 11pm-7am
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.