Principal Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £51,000 + Package
I am currently looking for a Principal Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading provider within the Social Housing industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office with travel over the national portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the South of the UK. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A Graduate status of IOSH (Ideally CMIOSH)
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a housing or property portfolio
- Experience of managing and mentoring Safety professionals.
In Return the successful Principal Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across the south region portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Advisor will receive a generous salary of £51,000 + Expansive package and generous annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.