Are you a dedicated Principal Designer/Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Principal Designer/Health and Safety Advisor to join a global business based in London.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner working as a valued part of a high performing team, the successful Principal Designer/Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£300 per day
The successful Principal Designer/Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Preparing pre construction information
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Site visits
- Writing reports and advising on health and safety
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Be a member of MaPS is essential
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be ensuring deadlines are met
- Be responsible for time management
- Have good safety knowledge
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.