Are you a dedicated Project Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Project Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in London.
Reporting directly to the Regional Health and Safety Manager, the successful Project Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site.
This position is offered as an up to 8-week contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate.
The successful Project Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Sub-Contractor Safety management
- Reviewing RAMMS
- Site Health and Safety Induction
- Assisting site teams on Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have implemented Health and Safety as a Principle Contractor
- Five years’ experience within Health and Safety
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply online TODAY.