3-6months contract – Project Health and Safety Manager £275-£305 per day- based near the Olympic Stadium (London)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Project Health and Safety Manager with a market leading contractor. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with a key client of ours, to contribute to shaping their existing Health and Safety team.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Project Health and Safety Manager is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and site teams.
Reporting to the Group Head of HSE, the successful Project Health and Safety Manager based single site new build project. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to the Olympic Stadium in West London and will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
The successful Project Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Attending site meetings.
- Liaising and supporting with the project teams.
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Methods Statements.
- Coaching and educating safety on site.
- Engaging with site teams.
- Improving and maintaining safety culture on site.
The ideal individual will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent as a minimum.
- Proven experience of projects involving construction, new build, RC frames or civil engineering.
- Proven experience motivating employees to promote and nurture a truly embedded Health and Safety culture.
- A resilience to remain positive and focussed when challenged.
This industry leading contractor are offering a day rate between £275-305 per day (depending on experience) on an initially 3-6-month contract with a possibility of it being extended.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.