Principal People are currently recruiting a Project Health and Safety Manager to join my client, a well-known Principal Contractor, working on a prestigious residential project in Central London. This is to offer the successful individual a salary of £60 -70k + Travel Allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety on site and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture upon a large-scale project.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (Diploma level is highly desirable)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally on large scale projects with RC Frame, High Rise, Cranes, New Build, Temporary Works - desirable)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues and forward planning upon a high-profile project.
The Project Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, RAMS, Accident Investigations
- Attend design, client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the project at all times
- Forward Planning of works
- Provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Project Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £70k + Travel Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!