Project Health, Safety and Environment Manager - £55k-£65k plus a Discretionary Bonus, Company Car or Car Allowance and 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays based in Bolton
Principal People are thrilled to offer an exceptional opportunity for an HSE professional seeking an opportunity to work with a market leading Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on a prestigious infrastructure contact for an organisation renowned for their level of Health and Safety, this is an opportunity for an HSE Manager to implement their strategic skills on a multimillion-pound project.
Working from an office based near Bolton, the successful Project Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be driving team and contract performance across the project covering the North West.
This strategic role will be reporting directly into the Director and you will be managing a team of 2 Senior HSE Advisors. As well as this, the successful Project Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be working closely with project managers as well as liaising regularly with the client.
Key responsibilities of this Project Health, Safety and Environment Manager include:
- Drive team and contract performance
- Manage a team of HSE Advisors and Managers
- Ensure Management System compliance is consistently met
- Improve behavioural safety and culture
- Reduction of HSE incidences
- Working closely with the project management team
The successful Project HSE Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience managing Health and Safety professionals
- Experience of working on a contract and driving performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ideal Project Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have experience in the Construction, Infrastructure or Utilities industry in a managerial capacity within HSE
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £65k + Discretionary Bonus + Company Car or Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme + Private Health Care.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.