Project Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - £275-£300 per day – Cairnie, nr Aberdeen – 3-5-month contract (likely to be extended)
A project HSE Manager is required to join a leading multidiscipline organisation on a single site in Cairnie near Aberdeen on a contract basis. This position is to pay a day rate between £275-£300 per day with a strong possibility for the contract and project to be extended.
This role reports directly into the Project Director and sites as the main port of call for safety on site. It is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their portfolio with a leading and progressive business that works in a multitude of vertical markets in varying environments within the construction and civil engineering industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying installation environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Project HSE Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overlooking Health and Safety on site
- Develop and maintain a site-specific Health and Safety plan
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site inspections and audits.
- Maintain relevant accreditations
The ideal Project HSE Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Industry experience within Construction (ideally civil engineering, powerlines and energy)
- Strong Knowledge of CDM 2015
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate on offer for the Project HSE Manager is between £275-£300 per day with a strong possibility for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.