Property Recruitment Consultant (full training provided)
Do you have an interest in the growing Property and Construction industry?
Are you looking for a fulfilling career, starting with a salary of up to £22,000 and the opportunity to earn life changing commission? All while enjoying extensive benefits including in-house yoga classes, industry leading training and a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary?
Launch your recruitment career with Principal People, who fundamentally believe in supporting our team members to be the best they can be.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
You will benefit from an 8-week training academy to get you off to the very best start, second to none support from an experienced leadership team and the opportunity to earn £80,000 within 4 years.
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across their Senior Consultants.
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Property Recruitment Consultant to join our business, due to the organic growth of the organisation. This is an opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 13 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. We reward our team with one of the most incentivising commission structures in the industry and encourage people to be individual and creative, to exceed their personal potential.
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success – no experience is required as full training is provided.
The successful Property Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! You will be supported through an eight-week training academy during which you will fall down and get back up as many times as you need to – importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Property and Construction Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, finding the best possible candidates as you develop.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Property Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £38,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and personalised gifts, through to exclusive holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!