Property Surveyor – London - £42,000 - £47,000 + Package – Fixed Term Contract
We have a brilliant new fixed term contract opportunity for a Property Surveyor working with an exciting, renowned organisation in social housing. The successful property surveyor would need to be able to work well autonomously, ensuring suitable arrangements are in place to monitor the progress of projects.
With direction from the Contracts Manager the successful property surveyor would work within the External Contracts team to assist in the provision of an effective value for money and high-quality surveying and project management services. Furthermore, the Property surveyor would be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing sub-contractors within the company.
Property Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Delivering all major works projects and carrying out surveyor duties.
- Ensuring contracts are being managed in accordance with good practice
- Assisting with delivery of voids progress, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring specifications and costs are aligned with planned work and budgeted amounts.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally, a relevant degree or professional qualification i.e. HNC, MCIOB or ARICS
- Experience of working with a customer focused service.
- Experience of managing a diverse workforce and developing people skills and services and standards
- Practical knowledge of multi trade construction and maintenance functions
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £42k - £47k, this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Property Surveyor position, please reply to us today to express your interest.