Have you thought about a career in recruitment?
Are you looking for a role in which you can truly make a difference to other people’s lives, without sales being involved?
If so, Principal People could be a great business for you to join.
We are proud to hold a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across our senior consulting team.
Importantly, our primary focus is our culture. With in-house yoga classes during working hours and a wellbeing allowance paid to our employees in addition to their salaries, we do all that we can to ensure you love coming to work.
A Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for candidate management. Your role is to find the best possible candidates for the vacancies you are working on, presenting those you feel passionately about to your Consultant. In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the process, becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Resourcer is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 13 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100.
Our team experience through-the-roof job satisfaction, recruiting in the Health and Safety sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
We are now seeking a number of Recruitment Resourcers (absolutely no experience required) due to the organic growth of the business, to join our training academy throughout the months of July and August, starting with the business in June.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed candidate will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!