QSHE Advisor – Facilities Management and Property – Aberdeenshire and surrounding areas - Up to £31,500 + £6,100 Car allowance + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a market leading Facilities Management organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Quality Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished QSHE Advisor to work in a busy environment with a diverse range of client types, travelling across sites based in and around Aberdeenshire.
You will be part of a cohesive and high-functioning team that strive for excellence in everything they do, as a highly considered member of the team.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be working in an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same!
- This will be a prestigious brand and job role to add to your career portfolio.
- You will be liaising with different client types on a day to day basis.
- You will be working with one of the biggest companies within Facilities Management and Property.
As the QSHE Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Holding the responsibility for Health, Safety and general compliance across your allocated sites.
- Support the on-going development of the business management system.
- Conducting risk assessments on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that all working practices on site are undertaken safely and conform to the standards and procedures. This includes all sub-contractors employed on site.
- Delivering training.
In return, the successful QSHE Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £31,500, £6,100 Car allowance, 25 days leave + bank holiday, and a pension scheme of a 5% match.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.