QHSE Manager – Home based - £35,000 to £50,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance + Package
A fascinating role has materialized with one of the country’s leading FM companies, who are looking to onboard a QHSE Manager to invigorate their safety team.
This role will be home based and travelling in between client sites around Kent.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been exclusively engaged as a search partner to the business, to contribute to the shaping of their existing Leadership Team.
Working with an organisation that boasts a multi-billion-pound turnover, the company are continuing to enjoy an ambitious rate of growth and have some exciting plans and contracts in the pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, as the successful QHSE Manager you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in Kent but covering sites predominantly between Dartford and Maidstone.
The successful QHSE Manager will be:
- Producing and presenting QHSE reports to Senior QHSE team
- Attending and contributing to monthly QHSE team meetings
- Travelling across multiple client sites and liaising with internal and external client QHSE teams
- Work with the QHSE regional Manager to develop and implement QHSE strategies to meet divisional and group objectives
The ideal individual will possess:
- Ideally a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- A people orientated and enabling approach to safety
- Most importantly, a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
The role of QHSE Manager has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £35-£50k dependent upon experience including a company car or car allowance. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.