QSHE & Compliance Manager
Principal People are currently recruiting for a QSHE & Compliance manager in partnership with a steadily expanding business who strive for world class standards within Quality and Health and Safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and talented professional to truly put their own stamp on a varied role within a hardworking, fast-paced environment.
The successful QSHE & Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Having an understanding of EU Directives and ensuring that the workforce are compliant with these directives and standards
- Updating and Reviewing compliance to a high standard
- Undertaking risk assessments and implementing corrective actions
- Supporting with quality assurance matters with suppliers
- Conducting audits to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
The ideal QSHE & Compliance Manager will have experience in the Manufacturing industry within a previous quality role, hold the NEBOSH General Certificate and have some health and safety experience.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A generous salary between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- A yearly salary bonus of up to 15%
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, PHI and Death in Service
If this is of interest to you, please apply today!
Please note, that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.